cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 Design WAS: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 10:00:25 GMT
>Same here. It's always a pleasure to test our ideas against different
>views.

Stefano,

I don't know if this is the right time, but remember that "Layout"
idea that was knocking around a while ago?

It was to do with laying our regions of the "page", defining
resources to be transformed into each one. People had it confused
with Frames ....

As you are growing the SiteMap in such interesting directions, I was
wonder if this fits in.

regards Jeremy

                                                        webSpace Design
                                             HyperMedia Research Centre