cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon CVS repository permission
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 11:21:29 GMT
On 25 May 2000, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:
> build.bat has x-bit set     -> unnecessary   -> CVS repos?
> build.sh has no x-bit set   -> should be set -> CVS repos?

These are win32 addition problems. - win says .sh isn't exec, and .bat is,
so that's how the cvs client added them. I *TINK* this can be corrected
with the right checkins, or by removing the files & re-adding them. Quite
frankly, though, I can do a "sh build.sh" just as easily as a "./build.sh"

> lib/bin/antRun has no x-bit -> should be set -> CVS repos? or build.xml

If you check build.sh, this get set at runtime.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com