cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: ANyone have any docs on...
Date Thu, 18 May 2000 15:55:23 GMT
On Thu, 18 May 2000, Brett McLaughlin wrote:
> > Please? Anyone? Suggestions? Good code comments to look over? Anything??
>
> Don't meant to beat a dead horse, but my beta chapter walks through that
> process:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/chapter/ch09.html

Well, that's all pretty straight forward. I'm glad I pre-ordered the book
(more money for you!)

I guess the concept I haven't been able to wrap my brain around is this:

For the SQL TagLib there are two files under org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp :

library/java/sql.xsp and /library/sql/XSPSQLLibrary.java

These files are complimentary in that sql.xsp includes
XSPSQLLibrary.java. I was getting confused, thinking that the creation of
XSLSQLLIbrary.java was more complex than just annother class file in the
project. *grin*

So I'm going to see if we can add <ldap:query> support today. Because I
need it for more complex queries than the LDAPProcessor cna handle. Unless
someone has code they can send me for testing.

Otherwise, JNDI here I come!

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com