cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject build.sh doc issues?
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 15:20:53 GMT
Is anyone else having trouble using build.sh under Linux when building
docs? If I do :

#sh build.sh docs

Ant says (lines broken for readability. Assume a apce for each newline) :

BUILD FATAL ERROR: Error  exec: /usr/local/src/cocoon-1.x-dev/lib/bin/antRun
/usr/local/src/cocoon-1.x-dev java -classpath (my classpath+Stylebook jar)
 org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook targetDirectory=./build/docs
./xdocs/book.xml ./skins/xml.apache.org/

If I runb the same command starting at  "java -classpath" Everyhting works
smoothly. My system looks like this :

RedHat 6.2 (mostly stock)
Sun Linux 1.2.2 JDK
Cocoon 1.x dev tree

For the record, build.sh works with everything else, just not the docs. Is
anyone else seeing this?

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com