cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: First live Cocoon2 site? [cheat]
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 17:36:34 GMT
On Mon, 22 May 2000, Ricardo Rocha wrote:

> > What's going on wrt to Cocoon2 CVS? I'm getting a little
> > concerned that all my code is about become obselete/incompatible
> > because nobody is checking in their code. Donald, Ricardo - did
> > you get a chance to look at the offline code?
>
> Yes I did and I really liked it: it works out of the
> box and gets along with XSP.

It looked good to me; i just did eyeball checking, though, not an actual
test. word to ricardo.

> Checking code... hmmm... when? when?

well, i was hoping pier would a) comment on whether or not this code would
break anything for him and b) check in his code by now. since that ain't
happened yet, i vote for paul to get cvs commit access and check in his
changes, and then he and pier can work together to handle any merge
conflicts.

- donald