cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject castor and cocoon based database editor
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 03:48:19 GMT
Hi guys. I threw together a castor and cocoon based database editor
recently as a project to help me learn castor, further my XSP knowledge,
and possibly, just possibly, allow people to edit databases using HTML
forms without requiring much work. It's in the early stages of
development, but it does function - for me, anyway, both with postgresql
and with solid. It is available here:

http://www.webslingerZ.com/balld/wz-castor.zip

It's got a README with a demo and instructions and everything. Any
feedback you've got would be superb.

Thanks to the castor and cocoon teams (*pats self on back*) for their
swell projects.

- donald