cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Farmer <p...@ubivis.org>
Subject Re: a lurker comes out... RE: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 18:28:16 GMT

> > Pete Farmer wrote:
> > btw, I have studied mazzocchi.com and look forward to learning of Soil
> > Remediation at Apachecon in London.

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> :-?
Sorry, that was a joke, intended to reflect my own cluelessness on the
earlier FOP issue.

I guess I got curious after yet another satisfying trip to nwalsh.com and
jclark.com, so I tried mazzocchi.com and found one of the more novel and
inspired 'e-business storefronts' or whatever these sites are called at
the moment, which I've seen in a while. Amazing.

So, no offense intended - and if there's anyone else reading this thread,
apologies if you've been horribly mislead as to the London ApachCON
agenda.

Thanks,
Pete Farmer
--
   ubi-vis, adv. [volo], where you will, be it where it may, wherever it
   may be, anywhere, everywhere: nemo sit, quin ubivis, quam ibi, ubi