cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: Plans for Xerces beyond 1.0.3?
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 23:36:09 GMT

Ya, what is the deal with that. I installed xerces 1.0.4 into VAJ and it broke just about
every thing in C2, Tomcat and others. The getRawName being instantly changed to getQName is
a real thorn. I would think that there would be some backwards compatiblity.

-david

LSerializer.java:104:

> >    Method getRawName(int) not found in interface org.xml.sax.Attributes.
> >                String
> >    name=this.ns.resolve(a.getURI(x),a.getRawName(x),null,
> >                                                                    ^
> >
> /home/rubys/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/serializers/XML
Serializer.java:113: