cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: changing XSP tmp/repository directory
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 23:56:26 GMT

Opps... forgot to mention I'm using Cocoon2. Unless I'm missing something,
there does not seem to be a cocoon.properties file and I believe it has been
replaced with cocoon.xconf which has no entry for setting the repository
that I know of? If only I understood the code more, I could probably figure
it out, but so far I have not had time to plow though it all yet ;-) I'm
digging away at it slowly.

Thanks Mike!

-david