cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 15:33:53 GMT

Not sure if this is your problem, but I had the problem where cocoon2 is looking for contents
relative to the conf folder vs the cocoon2 root folder. It would look for the sample docs
in ...cocoon2\conf\sample... instead of cocoon2\sample... so I moved the cocoon.xconf file
to the cocoon2 root folder as in Z:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon2\cocoon.xconf vs. Z:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon2\conf\cocoon.xconf

then changed the web.xml file to reflect the change

Z:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon2\WEB-INF\web.xml

<init-param>
   <param-name>configurations</param-name>
   <!-- CHANGE PATH BELOW -->
   <param-value>z:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/cocoon.xconf</param-value>
</init-param>

restart tomcat and hit the url
http://localhost:8080/cocoon2/hello

-david