cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 15:45:22 GMT

for http://localhost:8080/cocoon2/simple-page.xsp

Are you getting an exeption like this? I have not figured out how to fix this one yet... I'm
not very familiar with Cocoon2.

-david

Cocoon 2.0: Exception

Class: org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException
Message: Can't access class org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator with role generator:serverpages
due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl
with role program-generator due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't
access class org.apache.arch.named.NamedComponentManagerImpl with role factory due to a org.apache.arch.config.ConfigurationException(null
(file:/Z:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/cocoon.xconf line 30))))

org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException: Can't access class org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator
with role generator:serverpages due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't
access class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl with role
program-generator due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access class
org.apache.arch.named.NamedComponentManagerImpl with role factory due to a org.apache.arch.config.ConfigurationException(null
(file:/Z:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/cocoon.xconf line 30))))
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.getComponent(Cocoon.java:117)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.GenericProcessor.process(GenericProcessor.java:158)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapPartition.process(SitemapPartition.java:102)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap.process(Sitemap.java:95)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:122)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:502)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:582)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:193)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:362)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:407)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)