cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: XSP in Cocoon2
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 18:34:22 GMT

> Actually, I followed that whole thread closely (mainly because I
> started it).
> That is the _only_ part I have left.  I noticed, that the jar
> file created after
> 5/29/2k was several KB smaller than before--is it possible that something
> is not getting in the jar at compile time?  Or--even more importantly, was
> there a massive removal of code from the CVS for C2?

My cocoon.jar is 183K

> I have all the support jars in my classpath, *AND* in the WEB-INF/lib
> directory.  Could this be the problem?  If so, which place does it
> officially belong?

You need to edit the tomcat.bat or .sh file and add the classes there. You might have done
that, but that is all I can think of. Basicaly you want to make sure that xerces is loaded
before xml.jar or jaxp.jar and parser.jar for Tomcat 3.2

> All Tomcat jars are loaded last.  Now someone had mentioned jaxp.jar;
> does C2 need this?  It is not on my system.

The latest version of Tomcat (3.2 from CVS) uses it. Don't need it for 3.1 final.

-david