cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Duddleston" <da...@i2a.com>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 20:45:26 GMT

Hmmm. Now I'm gettting this error! I'm using a free CVS dowload from May
29th... The method does exists, so it must be getting the wrong argument
possibly?

-david

Error: 500
Location: /cocoon2/simple-page.xsp
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java:141)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java:148)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.preproces
sDocument(XSPMarkupLanguage.java:97)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generate
Code(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:265)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:185)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java:123)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.GenericProcessor.process(GenericProcessor.java:161
)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapPartition.process(SitemapPartition.java:102
)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap.process(Sitemap.java:95)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:122)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:502)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:582)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:193)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:362)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:407)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)