cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pat Laplante" <plapla...@vanteon.com>
Subject WebLogic 5.1 / Cocoon 1.7.3 / XSP error almost fixed but still one problem...
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 19:34:54 GMT
Ok... I finally understand the classpath stuff.  The reason why I was having
the following error:
java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _test.java
6: Package org.w3c.dom not found in import.

     import org.w3c.dom.*;

            ^

was because my SERVERCLASSPATH in weblogic was not set properly...

I am pass that error and now I got this one (below the line) which I have no
clue how to solve.
It seems to be unable to find the FO2PDFFormatter, but I have checked in
cocoon.jar and it is there.
And cocoon.jar is in my serverclasspath.  THe thing I don't quite understand
is that (org/apache/fop/apps/version)  what the hell is that??

Any Clues... Someone...
Pat

Cocoon 1.7.3

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath (org/apache/fop/apps/Version)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:114)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:101)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:171)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:201)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:140)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:390)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.ja
va, Compiled Code)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:338)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:16
4)
	at
:99)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:742)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:686)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java:247)
	at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:361)
	at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled Code)

Warning: this page has been dynamically generated.

Copyright (c) 1999-2000 The Apache XML Project.
All rights reserved.