cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pat Laplante" <>
Subject Help/WebLogic5.1/Cocoon1.7.2/XSP Error
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 22:54:29 GMT
Environement: cocoon 1.7.2, weblogic 5.1

When I access for the first time an xml page that got xsp code in it I got
te following error (see below the line).

The funny thing is if I compile the generated class (under the repository
folder) in a dos box using javac it compile fine and then I can view it.
But if I change the xml page again, I need to do everything again...

Any Clues!

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
6: Package org.w3c.dom not found in import.

    import org.w3c.dom.*;

7: Package org.xml.sax not found in import.

    import org.xml.sax.*;

8: Package javax.servlet not found in import.

    import javax.servlet.*;

9: Package javax.servlet.http not found in import.

    import javax.servlet.http.*;

11: Package org.apache.cocoon.parser not found in import.

    import org.apache.cocoon.parser.*;

12: Package org.apache.cocoon.producer not found in import.

    import org.apache.cocoon.producer.*;

13: Package org.apache.cocoon.framework not found in import.

    import org.apache.cocoon.framework.*;

15: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp not found in import.

    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.*;

16: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library not found in import.

    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.*;

21: Superclass _J_._weblogic._myserver._public_html.XSPPage of class
_J_._weblogic._myserver._public_html._test not found.

    public class _test extends XSPPage {

10 errors

	at, Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.(, Compiled Code)
	at, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
	at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(
	at, Compiled Code)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message