cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Cocoon and Jetspeed
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 11:34:39 GMT

The portlet stuff discussed here interest me because I think to manage
personalized portals with
Cocoon could be realy easy. As someone mentioned to get the portlet stuff
out of Jetspeed and make
a taglib/generator out of them would not be that painfull.
<<

We are currently starting our own Cocoon-based project and will be in need
of Portal capabilities inside of Cocoon. At the moment I also favour an
XSP-based approach as this seems to be the most flexible way.

How can we get something going on this?

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...