cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 14:01:46 GMT
We are using it to build the vast majority of our public web site,
www.veritas.com. We do primarily offline generation though.

That said, if VERITAS is going to be referenced in any public literature,
etc, please let me know. We have a PR group that would get very upset if
they weren't at least notified in advance.
I'm working on some other stuff that will use it as well, but nothing public
yet.

Andy Lewis
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com

"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."