cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject A request for opinions...
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 14:00:57 GMT

I have been using Cocoon 1.x  for quite a while now, and am thrilled with it
(I've also been lurking on this list for a long time)  I was wondering
however if anyone here has really looked at Enhydra and can tell in what the
real differences are. I admit to preferring Cocoon (+Tomcat) from what I've
seen so far, and I fully expect an appropriately biased response :-). If
anyone has already looked and can save me some evaluation time, it would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

Andy Lewis
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com