cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Helbo Kjær <...@dia.dk>
Subject Just a little idea: a RSS taglib
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 08:33:25 GMT
I know that this might exist in Cocoon 2 already, but if it doesn`t this
might be a great little thing to add to Cocoon 2. I think that Cocoon 2
needs a taglib for the easy gathering, formatting and inclusion of RSS data
for pages generated by Cocoon. Now I don`t now the first thing about making
taglibs or Cocoon 2 architecture, but I have lurked around here for a while
and I think that the presence of several powerful taglibs for Cocoon is a
great thing. Now in general I can come up with several ideas for taglibs
like this (just look at all these acronyms: LDAP(for data access), EJB (the
easy access to these data would be so COOL)  taglibs ).

Mikael Helbo Kjær

Software Developer @ DIA a/s