cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bug in 1.7.4 properties
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 08:10:28 GMT
On 24/5/00 at 4:41 pm, stefano@apache.org (Stefano Mazzocchi) wrote:

>Well, I had another bug report that told me the opposite.
>
>But the latest WD says "image/svg" so you're right. I'll patch it right
>away.

Yea, but the "selector" or "keyword" is different from the MIme Type.

The keyword is image/svg the mime-type is image/svg-xml

This works:

formatter.type.image/svg    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

# SVG (20000303 WD)
formatter.image/svg.doctype-public = -//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303 Stylable//EN
formatter.image/svg.doctype-system = http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/
formatter.image/svg.MIME-type = image/svg-xml
formatter.image/svg.preserve-space = true
formatter.image/svg.indent = 1
formatter.image/svg.line-width = 120

With this:

<xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type="image/svg"</xsl:processing-instruction>

Before, it did'nt work.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>