cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Bug in 1.7.4 properties
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 09:28:32 GMT
Dear Stefano,

You may not have picked up on this in my message yesterday to the User's List.

I think I found a small bug in the cocoon.properties file that came with 1.7.4, regarding
SVG formatting, which is currently broken.

I believe the following line:
	formatter.type.image/svg-xml    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

should be changed to:
	formatter.type.image/svg    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre