cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Stylebook features
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 13:55:24 GMT
On 23/5/00 at 2:23 pm, paul@luminas.co.uk (Paul Russell) wrote:

>I would have thought SVG is the cleanest and simplest way of
>achieving that - gives you total flexibility to build the
>images as you see fit, and we can serialize them to PNG
>(using your code, Ross ;) until the browsers support SVG
>directly.

The SVG plugin from Adobe is getting very good.

	<http://www.adobe.com/svg/>

I'd rather just send straight SVG if possible and take advantage of it's interactive nature,
animation etc.

Trouble is Browsers tend to send garbage in their "accept" header IMHO.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>