cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: xml:form TagLib
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 16:15:59 GMT
On 18/5/00 at 10:53 pm, esalon@canuck.com (Mark Washeim) wrote:

Mark,

>>Any suggestions?
>Ok, although we're almost complete on an applet to do this, why not use
>schemas (as of feb). Namely, 'interpret' the schema to arrive at the form.

We'd love to, but thought Schema was not "ready"

[snip]

>In any case, we have a Schema based applet working and we're just behind
>schedule (client pressure) to get it to you.

I'd love to see the source code, if you get to release it.
I have not understood Schema properly yet, in the abstract.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>