cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] Can Cocoon help enforcing the "semantic web"?
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 19:07:58 GMT
On 15/5/00 at 7:25 pm, stefano@apache.org (Stefano Mazzocchi) wrote:

>Here we are for another episode of the "random thoughts" series brought
>to you by Stefano's fried synapses.

I am sorry that there have not been many replies to this :(

I think these are great ideas.

Look to see (if you have not already :) what Userland <http://www.userland.com> is doing
in this direction, they have a similar plan.
I'm not sure if what they are doing is based on RDF, but they do lots of stuff with XML/RPC,
like code updates, search engine, agregation, distributed servers ....

Closer to home ... maybe RDF could be useful for my "linkMap" problem.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>