cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert, Kevin" <kjalb...@software.rockwell.com>
Subject RE: SAP?
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 13:52:00 GMT
+1, or if it is allowed +2 (haha) ... I've taken the SAP BAPI course (about two years ago,
so I'm sure it has been extended quite a bit) - this would definitely be cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: COFFMAN Steven [mailto:SCoffman@CBSINC.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 9:54 AM
To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: SAP?

Hey, I'm learning SAP for work. Boring as finding sand in the desert.
While I'm supposed to learn SAP's BAPI (java, of course) would anyone be
interested in me making an SAP Processor for Cocoon? It might keep me awake.

While I'm on the topic, what other sources of digital information (besides
SQL or LDAP) does a company (or government) have that might be used by
Cocoon?

iCalender? System status? Network status? EBPP? EDI?

-Steve