cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Wagner" <dwag...@sa.kevric.com>
Subject RE: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 15:07:02 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi encoded some thoughts as follows.
> XML 1.1? where is it?

My mistake.  I meant XML Namespaces, Schema, and other current work.
(I think before these projects branched off it was once called XML 1.1
since some good XML 1.0 docs may be incompatible with XML Namespaces
and all specifications dependent on XML Namespaces.)

> What we deperately need are simple howtos about "installation" and
> "creating a simple yet complete web site". Of course, they should be
> targetted on Cocoon2.

I'll keep reminding my systems dude what a great idea he has to
replace the MS IIS here at work with Apache servers.  It would not be
easy to document how to install and use Cocoon2 until I have a chance
or three to do so.  I could, however, edit the notes of others who
have done this.

Let me know where to start.
-David