cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Delahaye <nico...@imediation.com>
Subject Sitemap outside of the cocoon.xconf.
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 08:22:02 GMT
Hi,

I want just ask at the cocoon team if they will remove the sitemap
from the cocoon.xconf and will put it on a new file ?

In fact, I am making a prototype of UI based on the cocoon2
technology. The site map for this UI need some specific tag:

- the UI depand on the right of the end user: for each uri, the end
user need have necessary right to access it.
- for the development team, they need to define which input variables
used by their uri.
- for complete the map of the site, the development team need to
define wich uri can be targeted by the end user from one uri.
- As we make a dynamic site and we get some information of the end
user, we need define some specific action that will be made by our
engine.

So, I think the sitemap is not just a definition of how build the
resulting page from a uri. But, something like as a manager of uri:
input, output information, right for acccessing this page ....

I hope you understand that I have written.
I thank by advance your answer.

Nicolas Delahaye
Software Engineer
ndelahaye@imediation.com