cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: eurofootball
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 09:40:08 GMT
on 31/5/00 3:01 am, Donald Ball at balld@webslingerZ.com wrote:

> On Tue, 30 May 2000, Mark Washeim wrote:
>
>> ok, damn it, in deference to the italian connection
>>
>> http://195.42.213.219/editorial/toctraverse.xml?lang=it&toc=1
>>
>> lang=es
>> lang=de
>> lang=sv
>> lang=gb
>> lang=it
>>
>> are all availble... working on the skin....
>
> So how are you managing the multilingual content picking? Custom producer
> or sql queries or what?
>
> - donald

Hej,

It's simply request driven. The document management system stores files
(___sv.index.xml, for instance). Rather than set a cookie, I simply
perpetuate the request parameter. I have a version that uses cookies, but,
though it's painful, I actually prefer rewriting the url. . .

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'