cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Engelhart <>
Subject Re: Let's release 1.7.4 soon!
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 05:10:00 GMT
on 5/16/00 10:20 PM, Donald Ball at wrote:

> Hum. There was a little thread on the Xalan developers list right after
> 1.0.4 came out that discussed some problems where Xalan had been relying
> on some internal Xerces API that changed between releases. I suppose I
> could have misunderstood the thread, or you're just not exposing the
> incompatibility on your system. i hadn't bothered testing it myself since
> the thread made it sound worthwhile to wait, but i will give it a whirl
> now and see what happens here. Does anyone know what the real deal is? If
> it's all good then, naturally, I'm +1 for 1.0.4 being included.
> - donald
Yeah, I don't know. It could very well be that I'm just not "breaking it"
with my code so if it there is an incompatibility then lets not use it.  The
only problem though is that assuming most people are outputting to HTML,
image maps do not work in 1.0.3


View raw message