cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 09:13:50 GMT
on 11/5/00 2:13 am, Pier P. Fumagalli at pier@apache.org wrote:

> My CEO is asking me who is using Cocoon in kinda production
> environments, (marketing shit, he tried to explain, but i didn't get
> it)...
> Who's using Cocoon (1.x, obviously) in a production environment?
> Is there some public "url" that can be seen?
> Thanks...
>
> Pier

Right now, it's being used in the production of www.saab.com and
www.eurofootball.com.

There aren't any public uri's directly generated by cocoon, live, but you
can point him at a prototype that will be live, soon which is using cocoon.

http://gw.largemedium.com:8011/htdocs/sweden/human_resources/

I think it's open, let me know if it's passwd protected.

We've been using xerces and xalan directly for almost 6 months.

As soon as I have things coming out of production onto public machines, I'll
let the list know. Trying to build some momentum myself...

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'