cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon with Tomcat, part (n+1) ...
Date Sat, 06 May 2000 17:43:25 GMT
Oh brother. Ok, finally, i followed my nose and put the proper Cocoon.java
back in place and modified the my tomcat setup such that:

/path/to/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/web.xml

looked like

<web-app>

   <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
        </servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>
                 properties
            </param-name>
            <param-value>
                cocoon.properties
            </param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            *.xml
        </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

where cocoon.properties is located as follows:
/path/to/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.properties

Works.

Mark

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim