cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vjekoslav Nesek <vne...@tis.hr>
Subject RE: SAX Event cacheing & Generators
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 09:40:09 GMT
Hi,

I have created a small SaxRecorder yesterday for one
project unrelated to cocoon. It can record sax events and
then play it back in another DocumentHandler. Since it
was late last night I hasn't even had time to really
check if it is working correctly. Since I was currious
on performance I did a bit of testing with an 3K XML file.
Playback of sax events from memory is about 10-15 times faster than
reading repeatedly from InputSource. Take this results with
a grain of salt since I am not sure if everything works
correctly.

If anybody is interested I will send him sources with some free
license.

Vjekoslav Nesek
vjekoslav.nesek@tis.hr