cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Timm, Sean <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 16:07:23 GMT
Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@infoplanning.com] once said:

>Oops.  I forgot the little comment in the install docs when setting the
>context path: Cocoon looks for all of the files relative to the
>cocoon.xconf file--not relative to the context root!

Which, I might add, is very annoying.  I sent in a simple patch for
this, but it didn't address all of the problems inherit with relative
paths.  I still feel that everything should be relative to the context
path.  As a servlet, Cocoon shouldn't go outside of that context.
Offline generation is, of course, an entirely different story.

- Sean T.