cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: XSP in Cocoon2
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 19:12:07 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Is there anyone else getting the same problem as me?  I want to be able
> to understand the system a little better before I work on docs, but this
>
> last bit of configuration remains.
>
> I am using the latest CVS as of 10:00 AM today(5/31/2000).
>
> I get the following exception from Cocoon when I access the test page
> for XSP:

> Cocoon 2.0: Exception

The following is the method declaration that is getting called in
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:

/**
   * Process additional configuration. Load supported programming language
   * definitions
   *
   * @param conf The language configuration
   * @exception ConfigurationException If an error occurs loading logichseets
   */
  protected void setAdditionalConfiguration(Configuration conf)
    throws ConfigurationException

The whole problem stems from some object trying to call this method
with a parameter of the type AbstractMarkupLanguage.  Does anyone
know where it is being called?