cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: XSP in Cocoon2
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 18:17:45 GMT
David Duddleston wrote:

> Yes, I did...
>
> Take a look at the recent thread "installing cocoon 2" and you will find this answer,
plus some others other hints to getting C2 up and running.

> giacomo wrote:
> > The installation doc does not reflect the fact that when using xsp all
> > the jar MUST be in the classpath of tomcat. You can put the jars into
> > the lib directory of tomcat. On Win$ additionaly change to tomcat.bat to
> > add those jars to the classpath.

Actually, I followed that whole thread closely (mainly because I started it).
That is the _only_ part I have left.  I noticed, that the jar file created after
5/29/2k was several KB smaller than before--is it possible that something
is not getting in the jar at compile time?  Or--even more importantly, was
there a massive removal of code from the CVS for C2?

I have all the support jars in my classpath, *AND* in the WEB-INF/lib
directory.  Could this be the problem?  If so, which place does it
officially belong?

All Tomcat jars are loaded last.  Now someone had mentioned jaxp.jar;
does C2 need this?  It is not on my system.