cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Simpleton Sitemap question
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 10:37:54 GMT
Eric SCHAEFFER wrote:

> [...]

Good question.

The sitemap will allow you to "mimic" a complete web serving
environment. In fact, you could map your own web site root to Cocoon and
let it handle the whole thing, including static files, redirection and
authorization (authentication will be done at web server or servlet
engine level).

This is how you would achieve it. (in theory, anyway, there are still
some holes in the picture).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.