cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a lurker comes out... RE: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 22:23:44 GMT
Pete Farmer wrote:

> > > btw, I have studied mazzocchi.com and look forward to learning of Soil
> > > Remediation at Apachecon in London.
>
> > Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > :-?

> Sorry, that was a joke, intended to reflect my own cluelessness on the
> earlier FOP issue.
>
> I guess I got curious after yet another satisfying trip to nwalsh.com and
> jclark.com, so I tried mazzocchi.com and found one of the more novel and
> inspired 'e-business storefronts' or whatever these sites are called at
> the moment, which I've seen in a while. Amazing.

mazzocchi.com? this is nothing related to me. Not even mazzocchi.it
(unfortunately, I wanted that domain!)

> So, no offense intended - and if there's anyone else reading this thread,
> apologies if you've been horribly mislead as to the London ApachCON
> agenda.

Speaking of which, I would love to see many of you people around: we
plan to have Cocoon-dev BOFs to talk about real issues and do some
real-life design on whiteboards.

C'mon, it's ApacheCON! It's the single most important software in the
software history! I'm sure your boss will find money and time for this,
after all, you might well be ahead of time when XML hits the market and
you need XML gurus around, don't you think?

And what't the best way to learn than to write the technology yourself
or be part of the process?

:-)

(I know you can do it! Just try hard!)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.