cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 19:06:54 GMT

The installation doc does not reflect the fact that when using xsp all
the jar MUST be in the classpath of tomcat. You can put the jars into
the lib directory of tomcat. On Win$ additionaly change to tomcat.bat to
add those jars to the classpath.

Giacomo

David Duddleston wrote:

> for http://localhost:8080/cocoon2/simple-page.xsp
>
> Are you getting an exeption like this? I have not figured out how to fix this one yet...
I'm not very familiar with Cocoon2.

> -david
>
> Cocoon 2.0: Exception

> Class: org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException
> Message: Can't access class org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator with role
generator:serverpages due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access
class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl with role program-generator
due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access class org.apache.arch.named.NamedComponentManagerImpl
with role factory due to a org.apache.arch.config.ConfigurationException(null (file:/Z:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/cocoon.xconf
line 30))))