cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 15:46:28 GMT
Yep.

David Duddleston wrote:

> for http://localhost:8080/cocoon2/simple-page.xsp
>
> Are you getting an exeption like this? I have not figured out how to fix this one yet...
I'm not very familiar with Cocoon2.

> -david
>
> Cocoon 2.0: Exception

> Class: org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException
> Message: Can't access class org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator with role
generator:serverpages due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access
class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl with role program-generator
due to a org.apache.arch.ComponentNotAccessibleException(Can't access class org.apache.arch.named.NamedComponentManagerImpl
with role factory due to a org.apache.arch.config.ConfigurationException(null (file:/Z:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/cocoon.xconf
line 30))))