cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 14:55:18 GMT
The only difference between our web.xml files was the addition of the
<servlet-mapping> tags.  I now get a screen with the following contents
when I point to an XML file:

      Cocoon 2.0: Version 2.0
--------------------------------------
Ready to process requests...
--------------------------------------

Also, in Tomcat I get the following entries in the console window:
Adding component: generator:serverpages
Adding component: generator:file
Adding component: generator:request
Adding component: generator:directory
Adding component: filter:xslt
Adding component: filter:log
Adding component: filter:sql
Adding component: filter:xinclude
Adding component: serializer:xml
Adding component: serializer:html
Adding component: serializer:fo2pdf
Adding component: serializer:svg2jpg
Adding component: serializer:image
Adding component: parser
Adding component: store
Adding component: factory
Adding component: program-generator

Is it reading the xconf file?  I can get no other results besides the "ready

to process requests..." page.

The test URL ("http://localhost/cocoon/hello") still doesn't work (file
does not exist).