cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Installing Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 14:26:23 GMT

Neeme Praks wrote:

> what do you have in your WEB-INF/web.xml and META-INF/Manifest.mf file?
>
> Neeme

I have the sample file that was included with the CVS package modified to
be
mapped to my Cocoon install for WEB-INF/web.xml--but I don't have a
META-INF/Manifext.mf file.  I assumed that would be part of the cocoon.jar
file.  Nothing was mentioned about that in the install docs--is there
anything
I need to do with it?