cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: XSP for Cocoon2 now available
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 15:25:32 GMT
Ricardo Rocha wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just committed the first (hopefully) working version
> of XSP for Cocoon2.
>
> I didn't want to go to bed (at last!) without letting you
> know, :-) I apologize for not providing details about new
> features and bug fixes now. Both user and developer documentation will
> follow shortly.
>
> In the meantime, for those of you who prefer code over tutorials: have a
> good time!

Hey you are a great guy, it works!

I had to fix some minor things and have the diffs here locally. If you
give me your ok I commit them (don't want to tip on your toe ;-)

The changes concern:

   build.bar & build.sh (missing jars in classpath to build the baby)
   adding js.jar to the lib dir
   changing xsp.xsl to make it right for win$ users
      new File("<xsl:value-of select="."/>"),
      changed to
      new File("<xsl:value-of select="translate(., '\','/')"/>"),
   and some path correction to the cocoon.xconf and some .x?l files in
the samples dir

Hey I realy like it.

BTW: Has anybody the code for the sitemap matcher stuff (was it Piers to
make them) else I would like to make it happen in the next week or so.

Giacomo