cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <>
Subject Re: Where to find an open-source Java code beautifier?
Date Sun, 21 May 2000 03:23:39 GMT
David Duddleston wrote:
> I found something called jStyle. The project is now defuncted, so I don't
> think the source is freely available anymore, but I could send you what I
> have.

It is still GPL.  jStyle is a jEdit plugin.   I believe the source is
available at when you DL the plugin.  It hasn't
been maintained in a while and I would be a big +1 for seeing someone
new on the code :)

Kevin A Burton (
I just patented "one click e-mail", when you hit the "reply" button you
own me 50 cents.

View raw message