cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Variations on themes from Cocoon2, XLink and RDF
Date Sat, 20 May 2000 07:24:09 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> which indicates that the element
>
>  http://mystuff.com/metadata#author
>
> is a subclass of
>
>  http://purl.org/dc#Creator

Look at your own words... "ELEMENT ... is subclass of ....", does this not
tell you that the relationships are DTD or XMLSchema related and should not
be cluttered up in the XML document itself??

DTDs and XMLSchema (afaiu) would not be able to include the link to the
RDFSchema. Is the other way around allowed?

If not, should we not just have a Document Structure section in the
SiteMap, where all these are tied together?

Sounds right to me, at least right now... But as you said, perhaps we can't
see the forest because of all the trees that are in the way.

Niclas