cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Murray Todd Williams <mur...@verinet.com>
Subject Cocoon web site: need a link changed.
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 12:39:51 GMT
Whomever is in charge of the Cocoon web site, could I get the link to
the RPM repository changed?  I actually didn't know I'd gotten a link to
my website (although I was happy to see a sudden increase in visitors)
but I noticed that people were jumping to an old page (cocoon.html)
which is outdated now that I've Cocoon-ized my web site.

Anyone who wants to jump straight to my XML-oriented RPM packages can
visit http://grapeape.codingapes.com/xml.xml .  I have put a redirect
page in place of the old cocoon.html URL so things are not catestrophic.

Thanks for putting the link up in the first place.

Cheers!

Murray Todd Williams