cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: [wanna laught?] Microsoft invented XML
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 05:55:19 GMT

Could not have said it any better, and probably not have the strength either.

I am pro-Java and pro-OpenSource, and I don't see a paradox in that. SUN is my
*guarantor* that Java will not be run over by MS and possibly IBM and others,
creating a dozen inoperable versions, all with their "enhancements" and
"innovations".
Write-Once-Run-Everywhere is THE THING, and anyone who doesn't get that, should

Niclas