cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon 2.0] Beta Version on the 19th?
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 00:17:08 GMT
Ok... I know it... I'm not a good project manager...
I'm committing al my changes next week (after finishing the integration
of Ricardo's XSP in my code), rolling what i would call a "beta" version
for the 2.0 and then giving back the lead to someone else (since i've
proven myself not to be a good leader)...
it's pointless to say anything else right now, but showing you the code
i wrote, and committing it on the CVS (my deadline is the 19th!)

	pier