cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 22:13:16 GMT
Mike Pogue wrote:

> Hey, if you fire him, he can come over here, and make me some coffee... :-)
>
> Mike
>
> P.S.  In case you haven't noticed yet, I have some folks in my IBM group now starting
> work on/help out with Cocoon/FOP/PDF, ultimately as a replacement for Stylebook.  We're
> primarily interested in static generation of this stuff (a la Stylebook), but I have
some
> ideas for how to use the dynamic stuff as well (it's a secret! :-).

It seems I've been thrown out of Cocoon2 development. :)

I ask Pier and he tells me: later, I have a surprise. Then here it comes
Mike with his IBM cavarly and has secret ideas on how to use the dynamic
stuff...

"in case you haven't noticed yet", how could I know?

also, many are working with the alpha Cocoon2 but never report anything
back (is it stable? then it's not an alpha anymore!)

Pier was supposed to add the matching architecture (which takes half an
hour to implement, I'm sure) but never did.... hey, guys, wake up!!!!!!!

Nothing to say about coding, but as a community coordinator Pier sucks
big time :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.