cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 21:12:16 GMT
Hey, if you fire him, he can come over here, and make me some coffee... :-)

Mike

P.S.  In case you haven't noticed yet, I have some folks in my IBM group now starting to
work on/help out with Cocoon/FOP/PDF, ultimately as a replacement for Stylebook.  We're
primarily interested in static generation of this stuff (a la Stylebook), but I have some
ideas for how to use the dynamic stuff as well (it's a secret! :-).

As far as I am concerned, Apache is a production environment, and so ultimately we'll be
using Cocoon/FOP in such a production environment (not quite there yet, though).  And,
once we're using it, I'll probably get the ICU team over at DeveloperWorks to do it, too
(don't tell them I told you this! :-)...