cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Visco <kvi...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: Marketing info? Am I LAME or what? :)
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 21:06:24 GMT

Paul Russell wrote:

> On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 05:32:19PM -0700, Keith Visco wrote:
> > Yes you are lame! :-)  That guy asked me the same stuff, not for Cocoon
> > of course, but I just ignored him. :-)
>
> It was at this point, boys and girls, that Mr Visco realises his CEO
> reads cocoon-dev, and promptly gets himself sacked ;-)

LOL...actually I replied because I know he reads the list. My CEO loves
me, I think I'll send him across El Camino to get me some coffee.

> > > Who's using Cocoon (1.x, obviously) in a production environment?
>
> I'm using Cocoon 2 in a 'kinda production environment' (in that it's
> the offline module I'm using, not the servlet) if that's any help.

I think Cocoon 2 references are actually more pertinent to my CEO's
concerns since it's Cocoon 2 that Exoffice is sponsoring or funding or
helping to fund or whatever they are doing. I'm not sure why he asked
about 1.x. I'll have to fire him. :-)

--Keith